- Free ground shipping $100+
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- No middlemen or distributors
- Manufactured in the USA
Due to its large range of temperature stability and its electrical isolation ability, polyimide (equivalent to Kapton®) tape is used in electronic manufacturing as an insulation and protection layer on electrostatic sensitive and fragile components. It
protects electronics and PCB’s during fabrication. And its amber color makes for easy identification and removal, and it comes with silicone adhesive for easy release and no residue upon removal.
- Adhesive type - Silicone
- UL 510 flame retardant
- Max. Temp. 500°F
- Dielectric Strength: 8,000 volts
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000,000 mega ohms
- Elongation: 40%
- Electrolytic Corrosion Factor -1
- Tear and Abrasion resistant
Kapton® is a DuPont trademark for its Polyimide films.