FEP Sheets (12" x 12")
- Free ground shipping $100+
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- No middlemen or distributors
- Manufactured in the USA
FEP is used for its high temperature (ability to handle live steam up to 30 psig) low friction properties, and wide-ranging chemical resistance and a very high (92%) UV transparency. A relatively high breakdown voltage makes it an excellent insulator. Click here for more properties of FEP.
The superb release properties of FEP, combined with an upper continuous use temperature of up to 4500F makes it the best cost-effective solution for applications where low friction, non-stick contact is necessary. Examples include food processing, packaging, medical devices, laboratory and wet benches, paint handling, and fluid sample evaluations. FEP can be used for application under cryogenic conditions.
- Size: 12" x 12"
- Selected grades of FEP comply with FDA 21CFR.177.1550
- USP Class VI approved
- Tolerance Thickness: -0.000/+20%.
- Certifications: LP 523 Superseded by ASTM D-3368, Type 1, ASTM D-3368, Type 1 Sheet and Film Only, ASTM D-2116-16