FEP Heat Shrink Tubing Probe Cover
- Free ground shipping $100+
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- No middlemen or distributors
- Manufactured in the USA
FEP heat shrink probe covers are a great for encapsulating expensive glass or metal parts that are used as probes in sensitive, high purity, and corrosive environments.
Since probes are generally installed once in a hard to access places, and are covered in a fluid stream (gas or liquid), FEP encapsulation assures longevity of the probe owing to its excellent lubricity and thermal, electrical and chemical resistance properties.
- Protect rollers or objects exposed to hazardous environments
- Seam-free roll covers provide uniform strength all around your part
- Wide service temperature range from -200C to +200C
- Excellent flammability rating of V-0 under UL 94 test conditions
- Semi-transparent in color