ETFE Standard Tubing - All Sizes
- Free ground shipping $100+
- ISO 9001-2015 certified
- No middlemen or distributors
- Manufactured in the USA
If you're looking for a product that will withstand major abrasion, wear, and tensile applications, ETFE may be your material. ETFE is a fluoropolymer that is chemically and structurally similar to polyolefins such as polyethylene, thus providing a higher abrasion, impact, and crush resistance than its fully fluorinated (perfluoropolymer) counterparts - PTFE, FEP, and PFA.
- High abrasion and wear resistance while maintaining chemical inertness
- Higher tensile strength and working pressure than PTFE, FEP, PFA at 25 C
- Great for mechanical, electrical, architectural, and aerospace applications
- Maximum use temperature of 300 F (150 C)
- Semi-transparent in color
For ETFE technical properties, see Fluorotherm.